Realise offer an independent and impartial service for advice, support, project management and financial planning for the lifetime of small to medium-scale renewable and energy efficiency projects. The type of clients we work with are listed below.
We are primarily focussed on projects that generate revenue under the Feed-in Tariff incentive (FiT) and Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI), including:
- Wind clusters and single turbines (50kW – 5MW)
- Biomass heating and district heating networks
- Run-of-river hydro
- Ground and Air-Source Heat Pumps
- Solar PV
- Solar hot water (solar thermal)
- Hybrid solutions that involve at least two of the above
Our aim is to advise you on the longer-term opportunities for your location, highlighting the best options for the short-term and optimising your project for FiTs or RHI. We do this in three ways:
- By designing the best project or, looking over the longer-term, the best set of projects for your site and finances based on facts rather than ‘sales talk’;
- By providing holistic solutions that maximise the full potential of the site. For example, why just develop one technology when you can develop several and benefit from shared finance, tax benefits and linked infrastructure, such as grid connections;
- By working collectively with a number of individual parties to create viable joint-venture projects in areas where constraints prevent individual projects working on their own.
Our services cover the full life-cycle; from project concept and design to development and operation:
- Pre-feasibility, feasibility and scoping studies
- Outline design – specialising in technical aspects of a project to optimise the solution
- Pre-planning and planning applications
- Project and financial management
- Financial modelling, appraisal and tax planning
- Investment advice and support – at both the risk and capital stages
- Grant advice and applications
- Community consultation and engagement
We deliberately do not align ourselves with any specific equipment manufacturers. There are a wide range of options in the market and it is critical to be able to recommend the optimal solution for your particular site.
We provide services to the following types of client:
Farmers and Landowners
- Dairy Farmers
- Arable Farmers
- Potato Farmers
- Poultry Farmers
- Upland Farms
- Fruit Farmers
- Estates & large country houses
- Golf Clubs
- Leisure and activity centres
- Sports Centres
- Retail – from supermarkets to large malls and retail parks
- Self-catering businesses
Larger domestic properties or those with land and who are interested in developing an additional revenue stream.
Community groups that are interested in developing renewable energy projects to offset their carbon footprint and deliver revenue to invest in community projects. Also community groups that would like advice on how they could benefit from a renewable energy project taking place within their locality.