1. We do our best to ensure that the information in the web site is accurate and helpful at all times. However, we cannot ultimately warrant the accuracy of that information and cannot be held liable for any use or reliance you may make of or put on it except as specifically agreed with us in any further agreement we may make with you in writing.
2. Any link (be it a hypertext link or other referral device) used on the web site is provided solely for the use and convenience of the visitor. The link does not represent any endorsement or recommendation by us and does not mean that we have any association with the linked web site. We are not responsible for the content of any web sites that have links with the web site or for the legal consequences of your entering into any contracts with the third parties that have these linked web sites and we do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, expense, costs or liability whatsoever incurred by you as a result.
3. We will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, costs, delays or other liability whatsoever (including without limitation any financial losses such as loss of profit) which you may incur as a result of any event beyond our reasonable control (including without limitation any failure of transmission, communication, computer or other facilities or your inability to access the web site for any reason or any failure, error or delay in the sending or receiving of any notice or communication or instruction through the post or any electronic medium).
4. Nothing within these conditions operates so as to exclude, limit or restrict our liability for death or personal injury.
5. Where you deal as a consumer, nothing in the above exclusions affects your statutory rights. All Intellectual Property Rights and goodwill in or relating to the contents of the web site belong to either ourselves or to our suppliers.
6. Nothing contained in these conditions or the web site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, personal bar, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any of the trade marks without our permission. However, copying and printing of those web pages which contain the trade marks is permitted within the scope of the licence contained at below.
7. You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from the web site solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may also recopy downloaded extracts to others for their personal, non commercial use.
8. You may not reproduce part or all of the contents of the web site in any form unless it is for personal, non commercial use.
9. You may not copy or otherwise incorporate into or store in any other web site, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work any of the content of the web site in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other).
10. You may not frame or link to the web site or any part of it without our express permission.
11. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions under which the web site is offered at any time. Any such change in terms and conditions will be effective once reflected in the text of these terms and conditions and published on this web page. You should check the terms and conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of and complying with the current version.
12. The interpretation, construction, effect and enforceability of this agreement shall be governed by Scottish Law, and you and we agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts for the determination of disputes.